24 Mary Street, The Range QLD 4700
Oozing with nostalgia and personality
This property is engraved with a remarkable history and timeless appeal.
– With a bulging, knuckled and scarred base, the frangipani tree that greets is reputed to be the oldest in rockhampton
– With sweeping verandas before and after, peace overtakes the senses as you stroll through this multi levelled property.
– LARGE 2 bay shed for all your storage needs
– Alluring gardens caress a stunning garden arbor with its columns embraced by climbing grape vines
– 911m2 of romantic grounds with stories of days gone by carved into the bones of this gorgeous family home
– The very fibre of this home represents a rich heritage predating the late 1800’s
– Boasting a spacious coach – house ceiling and period features throughout
– Transported as a worker’s cottage from Mt Morgan on the late 1800’s, you will not recognise this unique character filled residence
– Experience the blend of old and new incorporated upstairs and down, with three bedrooms, plus at least four different living zones
Centre pieced by a stunning stone kitchen benchtop you will be charmed by this 140yr old lovingly refurbished family home. There is a sense of ‘belonging’ as you run your hands across the tongue and groove interior and stroll down from the veranda into the welcoming gardens of this auspicious property. Contact Donna Kirkland, Mr Real Estate today on 0408 265 948.
Landsize : 911 squareMeter
Property ID : 5568b4fb-5fdc-65a4-f9ed-b2e860ff5f17
Lockable garage: 2