8 Mccamley Street, The Range QLD 4700
THIS HOME IS EVERYTHING YOU HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR!!!
Moments from the Botanic Gardens and within an easy drive of shops, top private schools, and everything else the fantastic Rockhampton has to offer, this unique opportunity to acquire a double story brick and weatherboard home has just become available.
Already established as a very comfortable and convenient home overlooking the Yeppen flood plain, complete with a swimming pool and established gardens. Other opportunities also appear evident for dual living with plumbing for a THIRD bathroom ready to go downstairs ideal for mum and dad or the teenager who won’t move out!
A home with character, high raked ceilings throughout the living dining and 2 full length verandas enhance the spacious feel to the living areas including dining, lounge and family room are the epitome of lifestyle living on the range with the private outlook over the saltwater pool to one side, over and beyond Gracemere the other. Truly a unique position, location and opportunity.
* High raked ceilings with open living areas
* Full length verandas on front and rear
* 3 comfortable bedrooms with built in robes and 2 bathrooms
* 4th bedroom, third toilet and option for THIRD bathroom with plumbing in slab already
* Second living area
Other Great Features
* Inground salt water pool
* 2 Car garage
* Solar system
* Solar hot water
* Garden shed
* 683m2 (approx.) elevated block with views
* Close to the Botanic Gardens
* Central location with easy access to schools, kindergartens, café and shops
Landsize : 683 squareMeter
Property ID : f961b742-20a8-4c14-5562-ff63e371dac9
Lockable garage: 2