11 Duffy Street, KAWANA QLD 4701
Position with Potential....
This high-set home situated on a generous flat block presents tremendous scope. Possibilities are plentiful for buyers looking to capitalise on a potential-packed residence that’s very conveniently located.
The homes interior is well-presented throughout with an open plan living and dining area, neat and tidy kitchen, modern bathroom, freshly painted and new carpets in the living area.
The lower level is all useable living with multi-purpose areas serviced by a second toilet. Highly functional in design and layout, this area can be enjoyed as a second living space or home office!
Located only a short stroll to parklands, public transport, schools, a choice of supermarkets food works, Coles or Woolworths and all the spoils of Stockland (cafes, restaurants, bar and cinemas).
• Occupying a 600m2 flat allotment
• Exceptional scope to refurbish, expand the existing floor plan.
• Polished hardwood timber flooring under carpets.
• Air conditioning, ceiling fans
• Open plan living and dining
• Upper and lower toilets
• low maintenance gardens; fully fenced yard
• Abundance of storage space
• Ground floor ideal as a rumpus or home office with its own entry
• double garage
• Minutes to transport, childcare centres, parks and highly regarded schools