11 Sunray Avenue, Bouldercombe QLD 4702
Grand Country Living on Acreage!
Set on a 10,000m2 allotment on a large corner block in the quiet township of Bouldercombe, this quality home has everything you need. Built by Neil Walsh in 2013, this magnificent home has had no expense spared and will be sure impress anyone who walks through the door.
Featuring 4 bedrooms, 2 living areas, 2 bathrooms, air conditioning and tiles throughout the home, there’s plenty of room for the whole family to enjoy. The large kitchen and open plan living are perfect for entertaining family and friends.
The 3 large bedrooms have built-in cupboards, fans, and air-con’s with a huge bathroom at one end of the house. The main bedroom positioned for privacy at the other end of the house has an ensuite and walk in robe with plenty of room. This house boasts a decent sized study if you need to work from home, even the laundry has so much space!
Other features include
• Raft slab was built under the foundation of the house
• Security screens on every window
• Security screens on most doors
• 4 rainwater tanks
• 2 bores
• Huge 3 bay shed 15 x 7 with 3 phase power
• Grey water treatment plant
• Solar hot water with electric backup
• 20 minutes to Rockhampton and 15 minutes to Gracemere
Give Dean a call today 0402 042 643, to make this your own peaceful retreat!