117 Fitzroy Street, Allenstown QLD 4700
RENOVATION PROJECT IN THE WIND
Are you bored? Do you need a project? Have you thought about a project? This property may just gather some interest with the do it yourself crowd – HURRY IT’S PRICED TO SELL!
– If you are looking for the best house in the street – don’t tick the box on this one.
– If you are after great location – THIS is definitely handy to town and the hospital.
– If you are after a property that needs some love? This needs all the love you have got.
– Yes you will find cracked paint, yes you will find cracked walls. However it may suit you.
– It ain’t no silk purse, it has had a lot of history.
– Generations have come and gone Fitzroy Street is a Centre point to everywhere.
– You will find a wonderful big recreation area at the rear of the property.
– It may just suit those looking for a project or renovator.
– Moments away from everything – you may just be able to keep the dream alive.
– Calling all renovators that are after a city slicker home.
– Located in the heart of Rocky just minutes from McDonald’s.
– Beauty is in the eye of the beholder – everything sells if the price is right
Many years of love have been shared by the previous owners however it is now time to find some lovely motivated buyers that may bring the place back to its former glory.
Landsize : 607 squareMeter
Property ID : 5ca2a574-3dae-45ef-827a-23ceff0ba856
Lockable garage: 1