12 Hendy Drive, Glenlee QLD 4711
REDUCED FROM $525,000 TO OFFERS OVER $460,000
With a spectacular kitchen, two absolutely new bathrooms and a 3-bay shed, the whole family is on a WINNER!
– Everyone loves an acre block backing onto parkland.
– Perfectly positioned for a family entertainer.
– This home has been correctly orientated to capture the cool breeze and minimize the effects of the western sun.
– Quality curtains and blinds throughout.
– Stiebel Elton Heat Pump hot water system 300L capacity, heat on demand
– Fully fenced – front and rear gates
– Stylolite cabinets (equivalent to two-pack) with stone bench tops
– All soft close doors and drawers
– Pantry with power point and space for microwave
– Water purifier as part of the main tap in the sink
– Did we mention the spectacular kitchen for the chef in the family.
– Dad will LOVE the 3-bay shed with power and easy access to the house.
– Boasting large patio’s at the front and rear of the house.
– Large circular driveway for when friends and family arrive.
– Beautiful bathrooms for everyone to enjoy.
– An open plan designed looking out over parkland.
– Great location with quiet neighbours.
– Easy access no steps. Access to the park from the rear of the property to enjoy a communal tennis court and playground facilities.
– 10 minutes drive to the Central Queensland University. With town water and underground power.
– Contact your friendly agents as these properties are hard to find at this price.
Have you been dreaming of a property on one acre that will suit the entire family? LOOK CLOSER.
Landsize : 4025 squareMeter
Property ID : 5ba1df2e-9bd8-4516-a55a-2ba82dac6210
Lockable garage: 5