127 East Street, Mount Morgan QLD 4714
A Slice of Mount Morgan History
Originally erected at Mt Usher (near Bouldercombe), the building was moved to Mount Morgan, where the CWA purchased in 1952. During this time the hall has been used for numerous purposes over the years including weddings, dances, meetings and social events.
Positioned on a 698m2 block of land and conveniently located to main street, the building is of sound condition with some renovations undertaken over the years including installation of a dance floor
The building includes kitchen, rest rooms, storage area and rain water tank and the property has rear street access from Campion Street and Campion Lane