13 Doblo Avenue, Norman Gardens QLD 4701
Rarely offered central Norman Gardens
Tucked away, you will find this charming low set home with no steps. Brick easy maintenance on a 600m2 block that is well fenced, secure and private.
– Currently rented for $280 per week 5th March 21
– A generous house with 3 bed, 1 bath, 1 car and built in 1995 by the famous Winter Homes
– This home is close to shops, on flat ground and would suit the elderly
– The residence is finished well with good neighbours and plenty of parking
– Low maintenance is the key to this address
– Forever popular Norman Gardens is the place to be right now!
– Enjoy the blooming Jacarandas and Poinciana trees
– Don’t delay on these properties as their low maintenance is the secret to long term ownership
The present tenants win the tenant of the year award and are happy to stay on or if you are wanting to buy it yourself their lease ends on 5/3/2021. Hurry on this one…our phone has been running hot on low set brick homes right now.