135 Port Curtis Road, PORT CURTIS QLD 4700
RARE SPACIOUS HOUSE & ALLOTMENT OPPORTUNITY
GET IN WHILE THE PRICES ARE STILL LOW – CAPITALISE ON IN TOWN ACREAGE SOON TO BE DRY BY THE APPROVED LEVEE
– Perfect working from home business opportunity – from construction to hobby farming
– Capitalise on mass amounts of space both out and inside this timeless Queenslander
– Additional 220m2 under roof of office building at rear of the home
– Fully fenced and secure yard – get away from the hustle & bustle
– Acreage living but only a quick drive 5 minute drive to the closest shops
– Natural wood finished kitchen creates character to this colonial style home
– Fans & Split system air-conditioning throughout
– Enjoys wide open verandahs that wrap front to back
– Fit for the whole family with multiple large spaces to utilise
– Lowset office building could easily become a grand-parents retreat with lowset features
– Ample amounts of storage on offer underneath main building with an extra lockup office/storage room
– Established and irreplaceable – this property’s potential is endless, you will be pleasantly surprised on inspecting!
Move quickly, this perfectly priced opportunity wont last long call TODD RUSSELL today to inspect!