14 Geaney Street, NORMAN GARDENS QLD 4701
Sought after pocket - NORMAN GARDENS
A classic traditional low set brick with tonnes of room and giant kitchen.
– Located in a great street with all the potential in the world
– This home incorporates multiple living areas that flow nicely
– An expansive open plan kitchen and living area are featured
– Very well maintained by the present owner who is ready to sell.
– Take the opportunity today to make an appointment to LOOK NOW!
– Large dining and living areas make this home a treat to inspect.
– Expansive open plan lounge caters for the family that needs ROOM.
– Not to mention the carport that has been turned into a rumpus/media room.
– This home is well appointed and offers the buyer good VALUE and great LOCATION.
– Big floor area with great use of space for relaxed family living.
– With a central kitchen the home revolves around this beautiful area where families meet and greet.
– Be quick on this one, as these low set brick, low maintenance homes don’t LAST! Call Jason today!
Easy access to all Northside shopping centres and located short drive to Bunnings, IGA and high schools.