145 Gair Street, Frenchville QLD 4701
For those that need a SHED with the HOUSE
Located in Frenchville, blending family entertaining with comfortable living.
– The shed has easy access for caravans, boats and trailers.
– The home is bordered by two streets which allows great access away from fast traffic areas.
– The interior is finished with fresh paint and is well kept.
– Ideally positioned close to all shops, schools and supermarkets.
– Fully equipped for modern living.
– Walk to the shops to get the paper Sunday morning – just two minutes away.
– Located in the forever popular Frenchville.
– If you need a SHED or wanting somewhere to store your toys CHECK THIS OUT!
– Reasonably priced, well fenced, great access.
– Low set with just a few stairs may work well for the aging community.
– The interior is open plan and allows for breezy living every day.
– Check out this wonderful Frenchville home it may have benefits that suit you.
If you have been looking around for a great home in Frenchville for a reasonable price it may do you well to check this beauty out.
Landsize : 612 squareMeter
Property ID : 5be26539-b80e-446d-a64e-98769bfd1320
Lockable garage: 3