201 Houlihan Street, Frenchville QLD 4701
Showcasing another classic Frenchville residence
Houlihan Street is just a short walk to the Frenchville School, if the school catchment is what you are after you would do well to start looking here.
– The upper floor hosts plenty of space with hardwood polished floors.
– A very strong home that could easily be expanded upon.
– They always say location, location location.
– Downstairs offers room for the man and a back deck for BBQ’s
– Rockhampton’s premier Northside resale area.
– Combining traditional lifestyle in this refreshed classic.
– This desirable Frenchville address is sure to entice families wanting the area.
– Additional extra’s include the rear deck, perfect for the Webber BBQ, complete with sail shade.
– From the street the home has good presences and elevation.
– Come inside and be impressed by the warm interior of the property.
– There is plenty of room for upgrading and redecorating at this great address.
– Frenchville says it all… if you want resale, location and lifestyle CHECK this one out.
Families will appreciate the close proximity to the Frenchville School and IGA shops.
Landsize : 647 squareMeter
Property ID : 5b690127-a7a7-435f-a53d-e1712f17a5a1
Lockable garage: 2