22 Varsity Crescent, NORMAN GARDENS QLD 4701
The Setting is Perfect!
This quality built lowset brick home provides opportunity to buyers who are looking for a low maintenance family home or to investors looking to broaden their portfolio.
The property’s kitchen overlooks the dining, lounge and outdoor covered patio which connects to a generous yard; perfect for entertaining. The fenced perimeter of the yard provides security and seclusion from neighbouring properties, favourable for children and pets. The property includes ample storage options throughout including a two-car lock-up garage and master bedroom with built-in robe, split system air-conditioning and ensuite. All bedrooms include a ceiling fan, and the dining room has a split system air-conditioner which cools or warms the dining room, living room and kitchen. The kitchen is complete with a four burner electric stove, oven and a double sink integrated into a kitchen island.
This home includes:
– Screened windows and doors
– Air-conditioning unit for living, dining, kitchen and master bedroom
– Large fully fenced back and side yard
– Good sized garage and laundry
– Separate toilet
– Carpeted rooms
– Built in wardrobes
– Ceiling fans in every room
– Tiled kitchen with breakfast bar and double sink
– Outdoor covered patio
– Quiet and secluded street with minimal traffic and noise
– Close to shops, schools and a main arterial road to take you to the beautiful Capricorn Coast.
The property is six years old and incredibly well maintained. It is situated on a 465m2 block in a quiet street in the ever-popular Norman Gardens, Varsity Park estate.
Perfect if you do not want to wait to build.
Currently tenanted on a fixed lease agreement until the 29th of October 2021 at $370 per week. Increasing to $450 per week at end of current lease.
This will not last! – Please contact your friendly agent Jacob O’Brien for all further enquiries & to arrange your inspection.