232 German Street, Norman Gardens QLD 4701
FLAWLESS IN EVERY ASPECT
This home refines the meaning of PRIVATE, if you are after a PROPERTY with not too much yard but a great FLOOR PLAN and plenty of space for a smaller family.
– Delight in the vast kitchen and dining area.
– The lounge room is huge and has space for everyone.
– With views to the mountain and beyond.
– Location is a key element benefiting from this design.
– Positioned in a prized pocket at the end of German Street.
– People love this area because of it secluded atmosphere.
– The home feels warm and inviting and is sure to attract the right buyer.
– The sellers have thought about selling but now they are super motivated.
– Keeping and eye on the market place they understand NOW is the time to SELL.
– A charming area that will delight you living here all year round.
– Seller motivation is high and timing is perfect for the right buyer.
– If you haven’t looked at this one YET do yourself a favour and check it out it’s a GREAT HOME!
Some like a yard with not too much maintenance, this property feels like a tropical paradise without the hard work and endless weekends. COME and SEE and ENJOY the house.