35 Denning Street, PARK AVENUE QLD 4701
After something a little different in Park Avenue
Some say it was an American communications hut, its history then turned it into nurses quarters, presently it is used as a great rental property with a fresh tenant paying $260.00 per week.
– 3 bedrooms with high ceilings.
– 670m2 flat yard with garden shed at rear.
– Close to the Park Avenue shops and schools.
– A quaint property that has an appeal all of its own.
A sound investment that has been constructed of solid materials built by American army engineers to last and with stand our central Queensland environment.
– Easy access to the highway and beyond.
– Close to the Emmaus college and school overpass.
– Stocklands shopping centre is a mere one kilometre to the south.
– The street is friendly and offers low speed limits.
– This home has space and quite distinct and quite different.
– A little bit of history goes a long way in popular Park Avenue.
– All buyers under $200,000 should check this property out we will need 48 hours notice to inspect.
– Perfectly located you may find this great home in Park Avenue to suit your every needs.
Landsize : 670.00 squareMeter
Property ID : R2-1999920