368 Limpus Street, Frenchville QLD 4701
Large family home with great entertaining areas!
This beautiful highset home has everything you could possibly want and so much more. With its generous size and convenient location in sought after Frenchville, this home is just perfect for a growing family.
– Huge entertaining deck out the back, great for family and friend gatherings
– 3 well-appointed bedrooms upstairs, complete with fans and air conditioners. Two with built-in cupboards
– Renovated bathroom with separate toilet
– Modern kitchen with plenty of bench area and cupboard space
– Large air-conditioned open plan lounge room and dining area
– Downstairs is complete with huge air-conditioned rumpus room, a bar, second toilet, laundry, a dedicated workshop and another separate room. Great for an additional bedroom or study!
– A separate space for yard equipment
– Firepit in the backyard
– Sandpit and huge open yard for the kids
– Established veggie garden, complete with irrigation system, as well as fruit trees
– Large block size on a 1024m2 allotment, situated on a lovely quiet street
– No rear neighbours. Backing on to Frenchmans Creek and Glen Millar Park
– Close to shops, schools and pubs, this location couldn’t get any better
This Frenchville beauty won’t last long so book your private inspection today !