52900 Burnett Highway, Bouldercombe QLD 4702
Semi - rural property, neat as a pin!
Quality built low set home boasts ample storage with a 2-bay car port and 2 bay shed.
– Looking for room to move look no further!
– Solid low set brick home, features good sized bedrooms.
– Have a caravan, boat or truck – there’s space for it all.
– Want a work shop? You’ve got it!
– Quality bore with brand new pump provides year-round water, the current owners have never run dry.
– Kitchen and dining are open plan for your living conveniences.
– Bin collection, fully fenced, powered shed and rain water tank – what more does a rural property need!?
– Concreted drive way, the kids will love to scoot around on this one, and dust – not a worry.
– Tidy interiors, new lights and fans and brand-new air conditioning to the main living area.
– Great Primary School only a short walk, Gracemere shopping world is only a 14-minute drive.
– Established gardens and very low maintenance, with enough room for the pets.
– Build a chicken coop and collect fresh eggs daily, strip back life and enjoy the quiet moments.
Looking for quiet rural living at a stone’s throw away from it all? Give James Allen a call today.