66 Charles Street, Berserker QLD 4701
A HOME OF YESTERYEAR WITH BEAUTIFUL TENANTS
A character home built to remind you of yesteryear with the modern conveniences of today.
– These very old homes are a work of art full of timber and love.
– Cleverly designed back in the day to take advantage of our weather.
– Harmoniously balancing heritage character and modern living.
– Rent this wonderful property until the tenants no longer require its services.
– dreamt of owning your own classic, it could be closer than you think.
– Set on a generous 911m2 allotment with room to build a man shed.
– Situated in Berserker close to major outlets and only two kilometres from the city centre.
– A wonderful opportunity to enjoy a great home at a realistic price.
– If you are into investing or if you are into a short wait this lovely tenant is the key to your future.
– A grand family home with timber floors and ornate breezeways.
– Old school throughout with touches of modernises here and there.
– Currently rented at $280.00 per week until January 2020.
– Happy family living could be the key BUY NOW! RENT NOW! MOVE IN LATER.
Landsize : 911 squareMeter
Property ID : 173044c0-6201-ea74-8995-86862a718a01
Lockable garage: 2