9 McDonald Street, Gracemere QLD 4702
Luxurious Retreat on McDonald Street
This exceptional opportunity is the one you’ve been waiting for. Set on a huge 8122m2 leafy block, this place has everything you and your family need.
If you love to entertain friends and family, this one is for you – the outside area features a spacious covered patio and a pool for hot CQ days that has access from the kitchen, laundry, and main bedroom. The huge block contains not only the house and pool, as well as a granite tennis court, huge 4 bay shed, three rainwater tanks and two access points into the yard. While being fully fenced and gated, there’s plenty of room for the kids and pets to play. With solar panels to reduce the electricity bill, this property ticks all the boxes.
The first acre of this property contains the house, pool and both sheds. Come inside the home to see a generous sized living area adjoining the dining, four substantial bedrooms, two bathrooms, plus a rumpus room at the end of the house. With some fresh carpet and paint inside, air-conditioning and screens throughout, this property really has it all. The second acre is mostly vacant apart from the tennis court. This screams potential with building a granny flat or even a second house after subdividing.
Other features include:
– Master bedroom has ensuite, walk in robe and office
– 4 bedrooms plus a rumpus room
– Decent sized living area with air-conditioning
– Security screens around the house
– Pool with 3 access points
– 2.5 bay shed near the house, larger 4 bay shed in the backyard, power to both with safety switches
– 3 Rainwater tanks
– Rainwater, town water and bore (only plumbed for town and rainwater)
– 16 solar panels
– Close to shops and schools, with walking distance to Waraburra state school
This delightful Gracemere home has a rural, serene feel while still being close to town and all the conveniences.
It boasts so many extras, you will need to see to believe – call Dean on 0402 042 643 today to book your private inspection!